Monday, November 23, 2009

Back to the Blog, Part Two

Er...uh...been awhile huh? I can only blame the large gap in postings to shooting an awful lot (personal work, personal work, personal work, with some interesting assignments along the way), directing a music video in another country (Lady Antebellum 'Need You Now'), traveling (San Francisco and Mexico) and launching a new website, plus sending out a large promo mailing in late October.

I was kidding when I started that last sentence, but having re-read it, and then actually thought about all that's happened between the last posting and now, well I guess I have been pretty busy after all.

And considering what a strange year it's been for virtually every freelancer I know, no matter what discipline they're in, that's a good feeling. Or a relief. Or both.

It's always nice in November to be getting calls about January.

I'm going to start posting here in a minute, from a personal shoot this past weekend. Then maybe start backtracking to try and fill in the gap between the last Spinal Tap posting and today.

I doubt that I will post more than once a month in the future. The beauty of my new website is the ability for me to post and edit new work immediately. This blog was started as a stop-gap measure to show new work while I was still on my old site. I may use this site as more of an in-depth look at personal work series, or purely for outtakes, or as a personal rant site (none of those yet, though the Old Navy mannequin ads have got to go - as do the Coors Lite spots with the coaching clips. Lame, all of em).

Stay tuned


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home